Saturday, July 16, 2011

Speaking of Trinita and health and being crazy.....

I am just wondering what food errors are being made in the middle room???? Are there Little Debbie Nutty bars by the thousands??? Are there endless M and M pretzels being consumed??? On the upswing, there must be fruit around because of the theme.

I, myself, just bought a half gallon of butter pecan. This is a really bad thing. The good thing is that it is all natural......lol Well, that doesn't help when I finish a cone and then go back for a little more and a little more. Oh well. It's summer.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sharon, MANY errors were committed in the Middle Room! I was put in charge of supplying the snacks for the volunteers. There were LOTS of m&m's. But, you may be pleased to know, only peanut m&m's were accepted :)

    There actually was fruit. And veggies. I must admit, that I was not as conscientious about making sure those were put out. Eventually, I just saw people going back to the refrigerator in the pantry and getting their own veggies, so I considered myself somewhat relieved from that duty.

    Also, I was introduced to spinach and artichoke hummus! I like it! I got some almost as soon as I got home. I got carrots too, but haven't cut them up yet (lazy). But I've been putting them on bagels. Just white bread bagels, I'm not that advanced yet :)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete