Wednesday, July 27, 2011

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/greek-gazpacho-recipe/index.html

This is something I'm really looking forward to making when I get back to NOLA next week. It sounds so cool and delicious, not to mention full of veggies. A perfect end of summer treat.

Carolyn and I were talking about coming up with different things that we can write about weekly on the blog regarding food, health, etc.

I frequently read www.kitchenstewardship.com and Katie, the lady who owns the blog, is completely on our same wavelength - plus has an EXTENSIVE blog about it. You may want to check it out. I'm interested in learning more about soaking grains - but I'm also going to try to eat "nothing white" once I head back to school so I'm not sure those who go together.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, what does soaking grains mean? Sprouting them? I'm interested in beginning to do sprouts myself. But it may be a while until I actually do it. Nothing white...I'll be interested what foods you find to eat. Seriously.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete